- 2-IN-1 TRANSITION CUP -2 lids quick switch straw sippy cup to snack cup, keeping feeding life in order and relieving mother's burden of housework. It also can be an open cup for the baby, gradually cultivating the ability to drink independently.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Modern & simple design makes dishwasher and handwash easier. The cup, lid, and straw are all made of food-grade silicone, free from BPA, phthalates, PVC, and melamine.
- EASY-GRIP HANDLES - Our easy-grip sippy cup has double handles, helping your baby build confidence in learning self-feeding. The handles make it easier for little ones to control the sippy cup and keep it balanced
ALWAYS KEEP SAFETY IN MIND - Our 2-in-l toddler cups are made from BPA-FREE, PVC-FREE & LEAD-FREE food-grade silicone. The temp.
endurance of our silicone baby cup is from -104 °F
to 392 °F. So, both cold and hot water will be good.
Also, it's microwave-safe, freezer safe & boiled-safe.
- LID STAYS ON TIGHT - Our toddler sippy cup lid is easy to put on, but NOT easy to pop off. The water is NOT easy to spill out from the silicone sippy cups. So, our silicon baby cup will help you to reduce a lot of mess. There has NO screw thread on the cup or lid. So, our baby straw cups are not easy to hide dirt or bacteria. And it's easy to clean.
- SPILL-PROOF & MESS-FREE - Our spill-proof baby straw cups have 1 silicone straw. It has a smart stopper design on the straw. So, your baby can't take the straw out. And the stopper could be a spill-proof valve, it could prevent water spill out from the lid. It does leak a little when it's knocked over (any cup with a straw does). Also, our toddler snack cup lid is also a great no-spill design.
- FOR BABIES 1- TO 3-YEAR-OLD - The max capacity of our baby cup with straw is 8.45 fl. oz/250 ml. Our silicone toddler cup has to measure lines on the inside wall of the cup. It could be a straw cup when your baby is from 1- to 2 years old.
It could be an open cup when your toddler is from
2- to 3 years old. And it could be a great baby snack cup when your baby is ready for the snacks.